Store Info: Purificacion Garcia
There are some brands who despite their international approach and presence, still remain unmistakably linked to their unique charismatic origins. There’s no doubt cultural and historical background play a huge role in the way people dress, take for instance the preppy inheritance reflected by American brands such as Ralph Lauren or Gant. There’s something appealing to me in brands that are able to reproduce this cultural aspect and one of my favourites in this field is Purificacion Garcia.
If you’ve been following me for a while you might’ve come across several items from the Spanish brand incorporated into my looks. It’s ability to constantly deliver an unexpected take on classics with a bold, playful attitude resembling that of Spaniards themselves, is visible through the attention paid to details in every single garment. Besides its discreet contrasting color square logo, most items feature lots of color and small tweaks such as different color threads on each button, colored buttonholes or contrasting fabrics in the most unexpected places. Unique, updated, fun and versatile is how I would describe Purificacion Garcia.
With pieces including different ranges from classic 3 piece suits, up to washed polo shirts, business and casual shirts and an array of knitwear alternatives, this is one of those few brands where you could actually build a solid wardrobe covering the entire spectrum of your daily needs and social agenda: be it black tie events or a relaxing day at the beach. Heavily marked by the use of color and attention to fit, while featuring a unique spicy aesthetic between Spanish and Italian styling, this is definitely a brand to keep an eye out for.
I’ve had the chance to work with them in styling some looks from their SS13 collection, so stay tuned for future posts!
24 Notes/ Hide
- therequirements likes this
- fashi0nf0rward reblogged this from beyondfabric
- ghoulified likes this
- dukeofkingston likes this
- hugohepe likes this
- freddysayshello likes this
- pauseisstyle reblogged this from beyondfabric
- femmegrandpa likes this
- saqiking likes this
- peno12 reblogged this from beyondfabric
- ihaveadd likes this
- millionaire75 likes this
- mythoughtsvergeondirty likes this
- oysteinaurlien reblogged this from beyondfabric and added:
- oysteinaurlien likes this
- the-art-of-seeing likes this
- searching-kristoffer likes this
- aleczann reblogged this from beyondfabric
- drbuffalo reblogged this from beyondfabric
- dresslikea likes this
- detailmatters likes this
- detailmatters reblogged this from beyondfabric
- manofstyle likes this
- swisssartorialist likes this
- marxophone likes this
- omgerald likes this
- beyondfabric posted this