Q:Hey dude, where can I find a decent priced, good quality shawl collar cardigan?
Hi! The shawl collar cardigan is definitely not one of easiest finds out there…you may find them relatively cheap at major retailers, lacking quality, or come across high end ones with a +500€ price tag. Finding a great compromise between quality and price is not always easy, but here are a few options:
- Asos Merino Wool (26€ on sale). Check their website: www.asos.com as they have several options.
- Land’s End Canvas Shawl Sweater Coat (aprox. 40€ on sale - http://canvas.landsend.com)
- Rugby Shetland Shaw Cardigan (aprox. 60€ on sale - www.rugby.com)
- Massimo Dutti (around 70€)
- Ben Sherman (aprox. 100€)
- Fred Perry Lambswool Cardigan (from 130€ to 170€)
- ACNE Pop Heavy Wool Cardigan (180€ - www.acnestudios.com)
- Paul Smith Double Breasted Cardigan (199€ - www.paulsmith.co.uk)
Hope this helps,